New York, USA.
Small business accountants focused on relationship accounting
We build strong relationships…so you can build strong businesses
This small business accountant is more than just debits and credits
Second only to providing superb expertise, the Back Office Advisors philosophy focuses on high levels of customer service which results in an annual 98% retention rate. From initial inquiry through each monthly report or project completion, we believe it is vitally important to not just understand our clients’ needs but provide stellar service at every step of the journey.
With more than 30 years of business, finance, and tax experience, Al Davidson and Back Office Advisors is here to help you with your business now and through the entire lifecycle including the execution of your exit strategy.
Small business accountant helping small businesses succeed
Controller & CFO Services
Bookkeeping & Accounting
Tax Planning & Preparation
Why choosing Back Office Advisors as your small business accountant is wise
- Exchange bookkeeping employee expense for full-service accounting high-level performance
- No headaches and hassles related to additional employees or accounting duties
- Your updated data is available online whenever you need it
- We offer security and reduced workload—you don’t have the tedious oversight of your in-house bookkeeping, accounting, and administrative staff
- Sound financial and tax advice
- Trusted advisor
- Focused on small businesses—we know your needs and relate
- Anticipate future events and prepare you for them so there are no hidden financial surprises
- 17 years of small business accountant proven success with a 98% client retention rate
- Long-term, trusted partnership—we look out for you today and every step of your business’s journey
- Founder is former controller, CFO, and CEO of private companies—experience matters
- Over 30 years of business, finance, and tax experience to guide your business through its lifecycle
- CPA in Colorado and New York—stays current on tax laws, court rulings, and regulations to protect your interests